This at-home test will check for 7 Sexually Transmitted Infections that could harm you if left undiagnosed and untreated, all from the privacy of home.
EverlyWell delivers a better, personalized, and actionable understanding of your health via our 30+ at-home lab tests. We make testing easy and convenient with clear instructions, pre-paid label to certified labs, and physician-reviewed outcomes & insights via our intuitive results platform. We empower our community to gain health insights from wherever they are, as people not patients.
- HELPFUL TEST – This easy-to-use, at-home test lets you check for 7 sexually transmitted infections: chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis C, herpes type 2, HIV, syphilis, and trichomoniasis.
- CONVENIENT, AT-HOME SAMPLE COLLECTION – Test includes everything you need for sample collection (only a vaginal swab and a small amount of blood is needed as a sample). The prepaid shipping label included with the test makes it easy to send your sample to the lab for analysis. Due to an increase in demand, you’ll get your test results on our secure online platform up to 5-8 days after the lab receives your sample.
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND RESULTS – Gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results. Download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends. We also provide you with additional resources and helpful tips along the way.
- CERTIFIED LABS – Each partner lab we choose to work with is CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments). This means they have to meet high standards to obtain both state and federal certifications and submit themselves to regular inspections.
- PHYSICIAN-REVIEWED – Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state. Not available in the following states: New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island. Test taker must be 18+.