GUNNAR Computer glasses are designed to make your eyes not have to work so hard. Your eyes work hard all day and, spending hours in front of a digital device can be additionally hard on the eye muscles. GUNNAR’S exclusive design blocks blue light and reduces eyestrain while increasing contrast, protection, and focus. The result: improved clarity, comfort and performance.
Digital Eye Strain also called Computer Vision Syndrome is a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer screen for extended periods of time. Symptoms can include headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, fatigue, eye strain, dry eyes, irritated eyes, double vision, vertigo/dizziness, polyopia, and difficulty refocusing the eyes. These symptoms can be further aggravated by blue light exposure.
- Lens focusing power removes the eye muscle strain and keeps eyes feeling fresh
- Amber lenses filter high-frequency blue light that can cause both short-term and long-term issues
- Frame and lens designs hold in humidity and reduce dry eyes and irritation to ease eye strain
- Amber lenses add contrast to help sharpen characters and shapes on your screen
- Anti-reflective lens coatings eliminate glare and visual distractions to the eye