They’re the boxes for screamingly funny, hilariously awful, but scarily plausible products that don’t really exist. The photography, typography and layout of these boxes are perfect. I mean, they look exactly like the cheesiest products you’d buy from TV infomercials.
Anyway, the point is that you put people’s real presents inside the Empty Prank Pack boxes. Then, when they unwrap their gifts, you get that delicious moment of watching their faces as they struggle to be tactful. They think you’ve just given them the all-time turkey of presents.
Once they figure out that it’s just a satirical prank, there’s even more laughter — and then gratitude for the much more thoughtful present you’ve stashed inside.
- GIFT BOX appears to contain ridiculous products from clueless companies
- Just pack your real gift inside, sit back and watch the expressions
- 6 sides of real graphics and jokes will have everyone passing it around
- Size: 11.25 x 9 x 3.25 (About the size of a giant phone book)
- PLEASE READ: This is a prank GIFT BOX. “Ear Wax Candle Kit” is not a real product